Set up your Ledger with Metamask
This page describes how you need to set up your Ledger Hardware Wallet in order to be able to interact with the Brokkr investment app.
- 2.Make sure you have the latest version of the Ledger Live application before proceeding. Older versions may not show the latest device firmware and Avalanche app version. Also please make sure that the latest firmware has been installed on the Ledger hardware wallet itself.
- 3.Install the Avalanche app on your Ledger
- 1.Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- 2.Connect and unlock your Ledger device.
- 3.If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- 4.Find Avalanche in the app catalog.
- 5.Click the Install button of the app.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app will be installed.
- 4.Connect your Ledger to Metamask Wallet
- 2.Connect your Ledger to your computer by using a USB cable. Open your Metamask wallet on your browser. For logging in you will need to enter your Metamask password.
- 3.Click on the top-right menu of the Metamask wallet and then click on “Connect Hardware Wallet” in the drop-down menu.
- 4.Select "Ledger"
- 5.After you click "Continue", Metamask will look for your Ledger device. So, to make sure it discovers your wallet, unlock your Ledger device.
- 6.Once it discovers your Ledger, Metamask will prompt you to choose a Ledger account that you want to connect to MetaMask.
- 7.Now you need to make sure that you are on the Avalanche C-Chain in your Metamask wallet and you can open the Avalanche App on your Ledger.
You did it!! Congratulations, now you are ready to fully utilize Brokkr's automated and diversified portfolios from your secure Ledger wallet.